|Condo Name:||SQ at Alexandra Park|
|Address:||2 Cameron Street|
Tridel ( Toronto’s TOP DEVELOPER) is kicking off the Alexandra Park revitalization by constructing SQ, the first condominium that will anchor this master planned community in the heart of downtown Toronto!!!The corner of Queen and Spadina!!You can enjoy the best of downtown living while being off the beaten path. Be in the thick of things without feeling crowded. Yet only a short walk away, you’re surrounded by the eclectic excitement of Queen Street West, the big business buzz of the Financial District, the higher learning of the U of T campus, and a multitude of area attractions and entertainment. SQ is the first step in a massive urban development plan that will see this downtown community invigorated and renewed with fresh imagination and visionary design.
$5,000 Discount for 2 Bedroom & 3 Bedroom SuitesOther VIP incentives include:
No Assignment fee
Lease during occupancy
Cap on closing costsLimited Time Extended Deposit Structure
BE THE VERY FIRST TO BUY AT THE LOWEST PRICES
Top ten reasons for purchasing a condominium at Tridel’s SQ in Alexandra Park.
- Developed by Tridel, Canada’s leading condominium developer; winner of the 2013 Home Builder of the Year (awarded by BILD) and the 2013 Ontario High-Rise Builder of the Year (awarded by Tarion).
- Designed by award-winning Teeple Architects, avant- garde modernists who are widely recognized for creating conceptual and innovative buildings of exceptional quality and materials.
- SQ is the first phase in an incredible, master planned revitalization of the prime downtown community of Alexandra Park.
- One of the most convenient locations in Toronto – in the heart of downtown with a 100 Transit Scoreand 98 Walk Score.
- Steps from both the Spadina and the 24-hr Queen streetcar lines with direct connections to the subway, GO Train and Union Station, Toronto’s grand central commuter hub.
- Walking distance to higher learning at University of Toronto, OCAD U and Ryerson University.
- Close to world-class employment opportunities in the Financial District, Bay Street Corridor and Southcore Financial District.
- Adjacent to a large urban park that is also home to a community centre, public library, swimming pool, skateboard park in the summer, and outdoor skating rink in the winter.
- State-of-the-art, operating cost-saving energy efficiency pursuing LEED® Gold Certification.
- AMAZING RETURNS FOR INVESTORS. CHEAPEST PRICES PER SF IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD.
Contact Ryan Coyle for pricing and Investor Package
REQUEST AN INVITATION TO OUR SQ INVESTOR SEMINAR
[walk-score-map address=”2 Cameron Street, Toronto ON M5V 2A9″]